Casa Palmera Values our History of Providing a Unique Healing Experience
- “Casa Palmera taught me, and showed me how good life can really be.”
- “Casa Palmera gave me my life.”
- “My experience at Casa Palmera was life changing for me, and I am so thankful for this incredible opportunity!”
- “It didn’t kill me ~ it made me stronger!”
- “It was very beneficial to learn techniques on how to improve my communication.”
- “I learned much more than I thought I would from this experience!
- Most importantly, I will be working on being more involved in my daughters’ lives and establishing better communication with them.”
- “A safe place for a hard journey”
- “Best program I have been to by a long shot”
- “I didn’t want to be in this position, but I feel it was an excellent mid-life checkup and everyone could benefit from this (more than we know or are willing to admit).
- I would strongly recommend Casa Palmera.”
- “Coming to Casa is the best gift I have ever given myself!”
- “I’ve been at Casa 90 days. I have my life back.”
- “This was the best place I’ve ever been to.”
- “Casa is a wonderful, safe and nurturing environment that allows for tremendous personal growth experiences through a range of modalities and treatment.”
- “Very spiritual! Staff are very caring and love what they do. We all work together to achieve the goal of recovery.”
- “It was a valued chance to see a part of her days as she moves through the program and grows into her true self. Through your program, we were able to recommit as a couple and as individuals to the honesty and integrity that have defined our lives together in the past and will continue to do in the future. I feel that we are better people for having spent those three days working together.”
- “The Family Program was very educational and helped us get on the same page with one another. For myself personally, I know what I need to work on to help support my daughter.”
- “I feel that we all have a greater sense of empathy towards each other and this opportunity has provided a fresh start for all of us”
- “I had no idea what to expect from the Family Program, but it was above and beyond what I even imagined. Learning tools to develop and maintain our family unit was very helpful and dealing with acceptance was a huge step for me.”
- “I am blessed to have this opportunity! I feel encouraged, supported and optimistic about my daughter’s future. This program has given me hope!”
- “I really enjoyed this opportunity to participate in the Family Program because I recognized how my actions towards my granddaughter are pushing her away. Being aware of this gives me an opportunity to change so I can better support her. Everyone we worked with was also very informative, professional and kind.”
- “This experience exceeded my expectations!
- I was very impressed with how much was included in a three day program. I look forward to nurturing my relationship with my daughter.”
- “It was wonderful to have the opportunity to participate in my daughter’s treatment process and better understand Casa Palmera’s approach. I am impressed overall with the rich structure of the Family Program and I feel confident from this experience that she will succeed.”
- “I feel like I have a better understanding of what my daughter is going through and how we can best support her.”
- “The Family Program was all that I expected and more! I feel like we had an opportunity to work through things on a deeper level. It also had a rich and dynamic structure that was very beneficial.”
- “The Family Program provided an opportunity for me to identify my personal patterns and how they relate to our family dynamic. This experience was very educational and now I understand why the Family Program is such an important part of the treatment process.”
- “The Family Program was very helpful for both my mom and I to establish a better relationship with each other. It was great having her a part of the treatment process and the opportunity for her to learn about my disorder.”
- “This program was a perfect opportunity to bring our family together and learn how to be supportive of my sister.”
- “I’m glad that we had this opportunity to come together as a family and better understand each other.