Our Goal Is To Help
Casa Palmera offers individualized treatment plans for every one of our patients. We seek to make your stay here as beneficial as possible, as you are guided through the recovery process. Our staff is here to help and answer any questions you may have about our programs.
Steps to a Successful Admissions Process
- Call us for your initial phone interview. When you call, you will be speaking with a highly trained admissions coordinator. You can discuss the program structure, fees and any additional questions you may have. If you find our program is the right fit, you can continue your initial phone interview, or schedule it for another time, whichever you prefer. This initial screening takes approximately 45 – 60 minutes.
- Make financial arrangements.Casa Palmera has a standard day-rate, with additional charges for any extenuating medical circumstances or additional services you may desire. It is a good idea to talk with your insurance company, because many carriers will provide full or partial coverage for your stay.
- Check for medical stability. Our facility always has a 24-hour licensed nursing staff available, for your care and safety.
Arriving at Casa Palmera
- Meet with your admissions coordinator. When you meet your admissions coordinator, you will be assisted in filling out any additional paperwork. It’s also a chance to meet our staff, and take a guided tour of our facility.
- Comprehensive personalized assessment. This Clinical Diagnostic Assessment allows our professional team to create a treatment program custom-designed just for you. By assessing your personal situation, we feel that we are better able to support you in the recovery process, and address not only the physical perspective, but the psychological aspect as well.
- Review Casa Palmera’s Notice of Privacy (HIPAA) to learn how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information.
A List To Help Prepare For Your Pre-Admission Screening
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of your health providers
- Names of any current medications and supplements you are taking, including dosage, frequency of use, and length of time used
- Current medical conditions
- When they occurred
- How long they lasted