The Partial Hospitalization Program operates Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
PARTIAL HOSPITALIZATION PROGRAM TRACKS
Chemical Dependency Track
- Participation in the 12-Step program of recovery
- Integrated 12-Step program methodology
- Integration into the AA or NA community
- Research-supported relapse prevention training using American Society for Addiction Medicine (ASAM) guidelines
- Topics addressed include:
- Anger and stress management
- Conflict resolution
- Communication skills
- Codependency and boundaries
- Relaxation techniques
- 12-Step recovery and addiction education
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Relapse prevention, psycho-education, and stabilization focus
- Emotion and mood regulation, interpersonal effectiveness, family involvement
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM PHP TREATMENT
At the beginning of the PHP, patients meet with a PHP Treatment Coordinator. This staff member serves as an initial contact, orients patients to the program, and assists by answering any questions that arise.
- Detailed psychosocial evaluation by a therapist level clinician
- Weekly individual sessions with a therapist level clinician
- Individual, family and group counseling services
- Integrated family participation
- Program monitoring by a board certified psychiatrist
- Individualized treatment plan
- Coping skills to handle daily stressors in a healthy way
- Comprehensive discharge planning
- Multi-disciplinary treatment team
FAMILY INVOLVEMENT AND SUPPORT
The participation of family and loved ones is an important part of recovery. With the outpatient’s permission, family or loved ones are strongly encouraged to participate in the treatment. The therapist will discuss any concerns or questions that family or loved ones may have about treatment.
Families are encouraged to participate during any phase of treatment, including assessment, family therapy or educational sessions, discharge planning, and continuing care.
As part of your after-care plan, you are strongly encouraged to attend our Continuing Care Group meetings on Tuesdays from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM. The cost of Continuing Care is included in your treatment cost for up to one year post-discharge.
OUTSIDE MEETINGS & SPONSOR
Casa Palmera’s partial hospitalization program is located in San Diego and is ready to help you to seek treatment. Contact us today to learn about our PHP rehab program and improve the quality of your life today.